Application Operation Center oversees all operational aspects so that business needs are being met. We provide a stable and performant production environment, by solving customer incidents in the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs), meeting the operational KPIs and ensuring a disaster recovery plan. We deliver the expertise, skills, solutions, and quality the client needs to successfully build, run and further develop the manufacturing and asset management applications. Operational support is based on our best practices and industry standard ITIL service management processes.
The professional way we run the applications increases the value of these assets in our client’s company by ensuring high availability, high performance.
Our Application Operation Center gives the following advantages:
- Secure application operations without disruptions and interruptions
- Guaranteed response times when using the application.
- Professional change management and change handling.
- Automated operating procedures with monitoring and alerts
- Total responsibility and follow-up of faults or queries from registration to resolution and feedback
- Quick troubleshooting and administration of applications in close cooperation with other involved parties
- Application Support L1+L2
- Support in Non-Business hours
- On-call and on-request interventions
- ITIL Operations
- 24/7 Support is provided, all year round, for all the services which are under our responsibility.