Student, Graduate, Young Professional, or Expert
Counsel Group Frankfurt is looking for talented, trustworthy team-players to support our ambitious IT journey. Become part of a flexible, engaged, and fast-growing team, in a dynamic and professional work environment. We value flat hierarchies and satisfied employees who work for outstanding results for our customers. In addition to customer success, we also guarantee success for us and our employees.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a big enterprise environment with thousands of devices;
- Troubleshoot Windows platform issues (especially “Blue screen of Death” issues);
- Analyze, report the findings and provide solutions to the new issues;
- Automate via PowerShell or VBScript solutions and checks for the troubleshoot tasks;
- Create new VB Scripts / PowerShell scripts related to Windows platform configurations / network settings / application configurations;
- Interact with various teams and provide support on related issues;
- Work as an Agile team and participate to daily meetings;
- Create and update procedures and documentation related to the daily tasks.
- Strong knowledge with Windows OS;
- Windows 7, Windows 10;
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016;
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting of Windows Client Issues;
- Strong knowledge in debugging of Windows dumps;
- Good understanding of Windows server architecture security and creating system backups;
- Strong knowledge in PowerShell and/or VB Scripting;
- Good knowledge in administration and management of Active Directory and Group Policies;
- Good experience with virtual platforms like Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V;
- Good knowledge in investigation and troubleshooting of networking issue;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Maintain and updating the knowledge base of the team.
It will be a plus:
- The Experience with deployment tools like SCCM;
- Good experience with management and development of “Excel macros”;
- Automatizations of day-by-day tasks via scripts;
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages;
- Experience with Cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform;
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance;
- International environment.