CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counselling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
A place for you!
Student, Graduate, Young Professional, or Expert
Counsel Group Frankfurt is looking for talented, trustworthy team-players to support our ambitious IT journey. Become part of a flexible, engaged, and fast-growing team, in a dynamic and professional work environment. We value flat hierarchies and satisfied employees who work for outstanding results for our customers. In addition to customer success, we also guarantee success for us and our employees.
Why would you choose us:
- A shift working schedule confers students more time on the weekdays for studies.
- We offer continuous training, and you will have the opportunity to increase your technical knowledge.
- You have the opportunity in working in a large IT environment with multiple Technologies.
- The chance to evolve and grow into a young and agile organization.
- Recognition and performance appraisals following defined company Objectives.
What will you be doing:
- Work in shifts 12/24 – 12/48
- Working with Ticketing System (BMC Remedy)
- Resolving promptly the requests provided by the users/customers and provide feedback.
- Evaluate and solve technical problems based on existing procedures.
- Health Checks by running different defined scripts and procedures in special on Linux servers.
- Maintain and keep a knowledge database.
- Following defined procedures and apply them in solving different issues or requests.
- Windows errors troubleshooting following defined procedures.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Very good English skills (both oral and written) – German is a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently.
- Good organizational and decision-making skills.
- Comfort in dealing with challenging situations.
- Good eyes for details
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Ability to manage tasks in parallel.
- Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the customer.
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies)
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results.
- Think outside the box.
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team.
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment