CGF Romania S.R.L is a subsidiary of CGF Counsel Group Frankfurt AG in Germany. Its Bucharest, Brasov, Timisoara, and Iaşi consultants provide IT services, support, and solutions to automotive and other IT manufacturing and business environments.
What makes Counsel Group Frankfurt different from others is reflected in our company name. It is part of our CGF corporate culture to first employ a counselling approach, to understand our clients’ requirements, and then to create solutions that best suit their business needs. We strive to set up IT processes that are easy to use, in order to create the most efficient and profitable results for the client.
A place for you!
Student, Graduate, Young Professional, or Expert
Counsel Group Frankfurt is looking for talented, trustworthy team-players to support our ambitious IT journey. Become part of a flexible, engaged, and fast-growing team, in a dynamic and professional work environment. We value flat hierarchies and satisfied employees who work for outstanding results for our customers. In addition to customer success, we also guarantee success for us and our employees.
- Preferred 2+ years experience in software engineering, integration design, and implementation;
- Experience with Mulesoft and MCD Level 1 Certified is a must;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of services and integration patterns REST, SOAP;
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture both for sourcing and delivering data;
- Experience of MEL, RAML, Swagger, DW;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of software design using OOA/D, UML, design patterns, data modeling, and ERDs;
- Ability to write future-proof code with an emphasis on extensibility and reusability;
- Experience designing and writing MUnit test cases;
- CICD – GitLab/GitHub;
- Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence;
- Splunk and Splunk Dashboards;
- MuleSoft Monitoring and Visualizer;
- CloudHub and RTF experience;
- AMQ and ObjectStore;
- Batch and Streaming processing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German is a plus).
Nice to have
- Understanding of: Test-Driven Design; Event-driven integration; Microservices Architecture.
- Cloud Technologies experience with AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of Boomi
What we offer:
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare subscriptions, meal vouchers, access to the learning platform.
- Flexible working time because we value work-life balance.
- International environment